The Cook-A-Long is a virtual kitchen for Medieval and Renaissance Cooking enthusiasts in the SCA. Each month a period recipe will be posted in the original language (when available) and a translation. All cooks are encouraged to try their hand at redacting and preparing the monthly dish and post his/ her results to the blog. If you are interested in becoming a participant in this cook a long, or would like to submit a dish for the month please send an e-mail to valkyr8 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Not enough time. . .

I fear I did not get to this recipe this month. My cooking time was spent prepping for our local event, for which I am cooking one of the courses in the feast. I did have a lovely squash for dinner one night, with some broiled pork, when I realized I wasn't going to be able to make it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

No worries. This is why this blog works. No one should feel pressure to cook every dish each month. Play catch up when you can if you want. The recipes will still be here, along with the different redactions.